Friday 16 January 2015

25 Word Pitch
My music magazine is an Indie magazine named Daydream. My audience is 15-24 year old indie scenesters who enjoy listening to up and coming artists, both male and female. This is a growing market, which is currently at popular demand, and this is the reason why I have chosen to make my magazine around this market. The style of my magazine will be the reason why it appeals to this audience. This is because I will make sure the front cover will appeal and be attractive to this market. The price will be £2.99 meaning that it will be in the price range for my target audience. The colour scheme will be Black, White and Pastel Green. This is because the green will be the colour that stands out among others.

25 Words:
Indie
Daydream
15-23
Indie Scenesters
Up and coming artists
Male
Female
Growing Market
Popular Demand
Style
Front Cover
Attractive
£2.99
Black
White
Pastel Green
Stands Out

1 comment:

  1. The way you have set this out is very effective and covers a wide range of research. This helps to give me as the viewer good understanding of how you are expecting your magazine to be as a finished product.

    ReplyDelete